Beaches #2 Toronto Wall Art
Toronto Artist David Crighton, is widely known for his collages of popular Toronto neighbourhoods. David will add new landmarks as the neighbourhood changes.
Note: This product usually ships within 3 – 5 days.
Welcome to the 416 area code code, home to the best neighbourhoods filled with diverse stores and restaurants. Local artist David Crighton is famous for capturing the urban landscape of Toronto in his unique and whimsical style. This particular art print captures the charming, laid-back Toronto neighbourhood known as The Beaches on Queen St. E., which you can purchase as high quality giclee (unframed) or canvas print (framed).
Our online gift store has a collection of art prints of Toronto neighbourhoods, each with its own distinctive character and landmarks. Ask us to add your favourite storefront for a personalized illustration of your neighbourhood!
Giclee Art Prints (Unframed)
- Fine art print ready for custom framing to suit your decor
- Inkjet print on paper
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavyweight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours
- shipped in a sturdy mailing tube for maximum protection
Canvas Prints (Framed)
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Ready to hang
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavyweight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln-dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
- All framed prints delivered in a sturdy mailing box by custom framing house
Canvas Wraps and Glass Custom Framed Art Prints are quoted separately. Please e-mail Pam@davidcrighton.com.
Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page