Etobicoke Village, Toronto Wall Art
We are a unique art store in Toronto with products at all price levels created using the colourful and detailed illustrations of Toronto Artist David Crighton. Our Toronto Landmark Art comes in several art styles: Giclee Prints, Glass and Canvas prints and wraps.
Note: This product usually ships within 2 – 3 days by courier.
This artwork depicts various popular storefronts situated along Bloor Street West in the Etobicoke Village neighbourhood of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Crightonism: These "Neighbourhood" images are actually collages of the highlights of the various communities. In each illustration the most interesting shops are all in the vicinity but not necessarily located next door to each other in reality. I seem to have a knack for making things fit together in a pleasing manner. Bloor West Village #1 was the first of it's kind in this series.
If you’re looking for souvenir gifts or art products, you’ve come to the right place. Our online souvenir shop right here in Toronto has all kinds of styles of art to choose from.
Giclee Art Prints (Unframed)
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavy weight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours.
Canvas Prints (Framed)
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavy weight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Framed Art Prints are quoted separately.
Please email: email@example.com
Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page