Parliament Buildings #1, Ottawa Wall Art
Our Canadian Landmark Art comes in several art styles: Giclee Prints, Glass and Canvas prints and wraps. We are a unique gift store with products at all price levels created using the colourful and detailed illustrations of Toronto Artist David Crighton.
Note: This product usually ships within 2 – 3 days by courier.
This artwork features Canada's famous parliament building also known as The Peace Tower (officially the Tower of Victory and Peace; in French: tour de la Victoire et de la Paix) It is a focal bell and clock tower, sitting on the central axis of the Centre Block of the Canadian parliament buildings in Ottawa, Ontario. The present incarnation replaced the 55-metre (180 ft) Victoria Tower after the latter burned down in 1916, along with most of the Centre Block; only the Library of Parliament survived. It today serves as a Canadian icon, and appears on the Canadian twenty-dollar bill..
Giclee Art Prints (Unframed)
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavyweight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours.
Canvas Prints (Framed)
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavyweight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln-dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Framed Art Prints are quoted separately.
Please email: email@example.com
Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page.