St Lawrence Hall Town Hall Toronto Wall Art
Note: This product usually ships within 3 – 5 days. Ships by courier.
Check out this super cute art illustration of the St. Lawrence Hall, lesser known Toronto historic landmark and one that may be overlooked. It once was the centre of the social scene in the old city of York back in the day! It's at the corner of Jarvis and King Street. It still is a major event place and is the site of many weddings - in fact, artist David Crighton, the man who created this super wall print was married there!
Giclee Art Prints (Unframed)
- Fine art print ready for custom framing to suit your decor
- Ink jet print on paper
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavy weight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours
- shipped in a sturdy mailing tube for maximum protection
Canvas Prints (Framed)
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavy weight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Framed Art Prints are quoted separately. Please e-mail Pam@davidcrighton.com.
Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page