Flatiron Iron Building Toronto Wall Art
The Flatiron Building Toronto Wall Art is the #1 best seller in Toronto artist David Crighton's catalogue of architectural art prints. Our art store has several styles: Giclee Prints, Glass Framed, Canvas Framed and Canvas wraps. Unique art products at all price levels.
Note: This product usually ships within 2 – 4 days by courier.
The Gooderham Building is the focal point of one of Toronto's most iconic vistas: looking west down Front Street towards the building's prominent rounded corner, framed on the sides by the heritage commercial blocks along Front Street, and with the skyscrapers of the Financial District towering in the background. The CN Tower is also visible from certain angles behind Brookfield Place. This vista frequently appears in the imagery of the city.
Crightonism: The Gooderham Building also known as "The Flatiron" is without a doubt my favourite Toronto subject. Over my career, I have created more artistic versions of this iconic landmark and it's developing surroundings than I can recall. Regardless of the activity around it, this unique piece of architecture dating from 1910 stands resolute on its triangle of ground. The image you see here is the version that I think captures the essence of "My Toronto" - The Old, The New and The Futuristic
Giclee Art Prints (Unframed)
- Fine art print ready for custom framing to suit your decor
- Inkjet print on paper
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavyweight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours
- shipped in a sturdy mailing tube for maximum protection
Canvas Prints (Framed)
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Ready to hang
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavyweight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln-dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
- All framed prints delivered in a sturdy mailing box by custom framing house
Canvas Wraps and Glass Custom Framed Art Prints are quoted separately. Please e-mail Pam@davidcrighton.com.
Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page