University of Toronto Sir Sandford Fleming Faculty Building Wall Art
Note: This product usually ships within 3 – 5 days.
This beautiful faculty building on the Campus of UofT houses the faculty of Engineering, which is very appropriate as it is named after the famous Scottish Canadian who invented Standard Time. Sir Sandford Fleming was the Chief Engineer of the Canadian Pacific Railway which probably is why he saw the need to standardize time in order to maintain schedules.
Toronto Artist David Crighton has created beautifully detailed art prints of many of the lovely buildings on the campus and some are available for sale in the UofT Bookstore.
If you're looking for a graduation gift for your University of Toronto Engineering student consider a personalized framed print of this artwork
Giclee Art Prints
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavyweight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours.
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavyweight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln-dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Framed Art Prints are quoted separately. Please e-mail Pam@davidcrighton.com.
Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page