Annex, Toronto Wall Art
Note: This product usually ships within 3 – 5 days.
Toronto artist David Crighton is widely known for his collages of popular Toronto neighbourhoods. As each neighbourhood changes, David continues to update the landmarks, attractions and cityscapes. He can also personalize and customize your neighbourhood by adding in your favourite stores or the places your family patronizes, making your wall art unique to you!
This artwork depicts various popular storefronts situated in The Annex, a Toronto neighbourhood, a true melting pot in the heart of the city.
Our online gift store has a collection of art prints of neighbourhoods each with its own distinctive character to choose from. Ask us to add your favourite storefront to your neighbourhood
Giclee Art Prints (Unframed)
- Fine art print ready for custom framing to suit your decor
- Ink jet print on paper
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavy weight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours
- shipped in a sturdy mailing tube for maximum protection
Canvas Prints (Framed)
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavy weight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Framed Art Prints are quoted separately.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page