Bloor and Dundas, Toronto Wall Art
Note: This product usually ships within 3 – 5 days.
This artwork depicts various popular storefronts situated in the intersection of the Bloor and Dundas Toronto neighbourhood.
Toronto artist David Crighton is widely known for his collages of popular Toronto neighbourhoods. As each neighbourhood changes, David continues to update the landmarks, attractions and cityscapes. He can also personalize and customize your neighbourhood by adding in your favourite stores or the places your family patronizes, making your wall art unique to you!
Our online gift store has a collection of art prints of neighbourhoods each with its own distinctive character to choose from. Ask us to add your favourite storefront to your neighbourhood.
If you’re looking for souvenir gifts or art products, you’ve come to the right place. Our online souvenir shop right here in Toronto has all kinds of styles of art to choose from.
Giclee Art Prints (Unframed)
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavy weight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours.
Canvas Prints (Framed)
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavy weight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Framed Art Prints are quoted separately.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.orgOur F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page