My Toronto Logo Canvas Wrap Wall Art
Estimated delivery time is 1 - 2 weeks.
Two Styles to Choose From
Economy - Canvas on a hard board
Art Style - Specially treated canvas stretched on a frame
Estimated delivery time is 2 - 3 weeks.
Extra large Canvas Wrap printed in Toronto ships in 3 - 5 days.
Our canvas wraps offer a more polished look than a standard print without the glare or heavy frame of a traditional wall hanging. Adds visual interest to any room with ease. The material is a 100% polyester base with a 2x1 weave. White gallery wrapped canvas edges and shipped ready to hang. UV coating is scratch-resistant. Wipe clean with a damp cloth. The canvas wraps. The canvas wraps from the USA and Canadian facilities are all 1.25” thick. Smaller sized canvas wraps are packaged in a clear poly bag, with thin corrugated cardboard to protect the corners and boxed. The larger sizes are packaged in a clear poly bag, with styrofoam protected corners and boxed. Please avoid hanging canvases with wires.
Giclee Art Prints
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavy weight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours.
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavy weight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Framed Art Prints are quoted separately. Please e-mail Pam@davidcrighton.com.
Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page