Chicago U.S.A. Canvas Wrap
Note: This product usually ships within 3 – 5 days.
Chicago is an international hub for finance, commerce, industry, technology, telecommunications, and transportation, with O'Hare International Airport being the busiest airport in the world;it also has the largest number of U.S. highways, and railroad freight entering its region. In 2012, Chicago hosted 46.37 million international and domestic visitors, an overall visitation record Chicago's culture includes contributions to the visual arts, novels, film, theatre, especially improvisational comedy and music, particularly jazz, blues, soul, and the creation of house music. The city has many nicknames, which reflect the impressions and opinions about historical and contemporary Chicago. The best-known include the "Windy City" and "Second City."Chicago has professional sports teams in each of the major professional leagues. Crightonism: This sculpture is my favourite memory of my visit to Chicago. "Love the Bean" :)
Giclee Art Prints
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavy weight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours.
- OPTIONAL: Framed giclee print
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavy weight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
- OPTIONAL: Simple Canvas Wrap Ready to Hang (No Frame)
Canvas Wraps and Framed Art Prints are quoted separately. Please e-mail Pam@davidcrighton.com.
Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page