Toronto Chinatown Streetcar Greeting Card
Here is a classic Toronto streetcar known affectionately here in the 6ix as a "Red Rocket" . Choose from the following TTC Streetcards:
Note: This product usually ships in 1 to 3 days
The Toronto Streetcar is an icon of our city. Here we have a classic Chinatown neighbourhood where streetcars have been running for a very long time.
Our Toronto art and souvenir store has a large selection of Greeting Cards and Christmas cards using the artwork of artist David Crighton. Perfect for special occasions, these note cards make your retirement, housewarming, birthday or anniversary gift a unique memento of an event and the Toronto landmarks where they happened.
Beautiful 10% PCW Greeting Card and envelope: 4 7/8" x 4 7/8" packaged in clear crystal bags.
- Perfect for just about every occasion
- Custom printed on premium linen or PCW card stock
- Uncoated blank interior provides superior writing surface
- Each card comes in a matching envelope for mailing or gifting
- Each card comes in a protective clear cystalline bag
Refer to our F.A.Q. Section for shipping and other information.
Please share your comments below the product for others to read.