Chinatown, Toronto Wall Art
Note: This product usually ships within 3 – 5 days.
Canadian Illustrator and Artist, David Crighton, is widely known for his collages of popular Toronto neighbourhoods. Continuing to update versions of the "Chinatown"piece, David will add new landmarks and popular attractions as the neighbourhood changes. He can personalize and customize your neighbourhood by adding in your favourite stores or the places your family patronizes or that make your neighbourhood unique to you!
This artwork depicts various popular storefronts situated in #Chinatown Spadina Avenue in the Central Toronto, Ontario, Canada
If you’re looking for souvenir gifts or art products, you’ve come to the right place. Our online souvenir shop right here in Toronto has all kinds of styles of art to choose from.
Giclee Art Prints (Unframed)
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavy weight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours.
Canvas Prints (Framed)
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavy weight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Framed Art Prints are quoted separately.
Please email: email@example.comOur F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page