CHUM Radio Toronto Wall Art
Note: This product usually ships within 3 – 7 days.
David Crighton art has captured the landmark sign of "1050 Chum" the baby boomer radio station of their teen years. Common was the pre-teen who learned about life listening to Larry Solways late night call in show.
David Crighton can personalize your housewarming, birthday, anniversary, wedding, Christmas gift or souvenir of your visit to Toronto. Fee ranges from $25 - $50.
If you are purchasing the Canvas, "Ready to Hang" option, please state in the 'Special Instructions' upon checkout whether you would like a Black or White Wrap for the edge.
If you are purchasing the Floating Frame, "Ready to Hang" option, please state in the 'Special Instructions' upon checkout whether you would like Black or Espresso Float Frame.
For more information on these options please visit our F.A.Q. page.
Giclee Art Prints
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavy weight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours.
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavy weight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Framed Art Prints are quoted separately. Please e-mail Pam@davidcrighton.com.
Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page