Coronation Street (New) Wall Art
Note: This product usually ships within 3 – 7 days.
Coronation Street (also known as Corrie) is a British soap opera that was first broadcast on TV 9 December 1960 and made by Granada Television. The programme centres on the residents' lives of Coronation Street in the fictional town of Weatherfield, a town based on Salford, in its terraced houses, cafe, corner shop, newsagents, textile factory and The Rovers Return.
Corrie Fans should tune in to the Coronation Street Blog for all things Coronation Street.
Crightonism: I have had a 35 year plus love affair with Coronation Street. Check out my blog for my 5 part video series on the creation of my Coronation Street artworks.
WHAT ARE YOU BUYING?:
Please share your comments below the product for others to read.
Giclee Art Prints
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavy weight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours.
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavy weight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Framed Art Prints are quoted separately. Please e-mail Pam@davidcrighton.com.
Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page