Danforth Music Hall, Toronto Wall Art
Note: This product usually ships within 3 – 5 days by courier.
"The music hall' was originally built as a movie theatre in 1919 and was called "Allen's Danforth". The theatre was the main theatre in the Allen theatre chain. In 1923 the theatre chain facing financial pressures was sold to Famous Players. It was then renamed "The Century".
In the 1960's the theatre was used as Greek language cinema and was renamed "Titania theatre. In the 1980's it became part of the reparatory theatre chain. Once again, due to financial struggles the theatre closed in 2004. In 2011 the theatre reopened under the ownership of Impresario Inc, and now operates as a venue for live performances.
Crightonism: I've never gone here for a movie but to see/hear music. Glen Hansard performed there recently, 2013.
If you’re looking for souvenir gifts or art products, you’ve come to the right place. Our online souvenir shop right here in Toronto has all kinds of styles of art to choose from.
Giclee Art Prints (Unframed)
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavy weight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours.
Canvas Prints (Framed)
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavy weight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Framed Art Prints are quoted separately.
Please email: email@example.com
Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page