Flatiron Building "Classic" Toronto Wall Art
NOTE: This product has a delivery time of between 3 and 7 days.
There is NO other building in our city that says Toronto louder than the Gooderham and Worts Flatiron Building. You know how iconic it is! And if you're looking for the perfect gift to celebrate this city you just can't loose with this classic by Toronto artist David Crighton. Lots of companies and individuals purchase our giclee and canvas prints as corporate and personal gifts.
Crightonism: The Gooderham Building also known as "The Flatiron" is without a doubt my favourite Toronto subject. Over my career I have created more artistic versions of this iconic landmark and it's developing surroundings than I can recall. Nestled in the historic St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood, this unique piece of architecture dating from 1910 stands resolute on it's triangle of ground. The image you see here is the version that I think captures the essence of "My Toronto" - The Old, The New and The Futuristic
Giclee Art Prints (Unframed)
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavy weight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours.
Canvas Prints (Framed)
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavy weight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Framed Art Prints are quoted separately. Please e-mail Pam@davidcrighton.com.
Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page