Flatiron Mural Building, Toronto Wall Art
Crightonism: The Gooderham Building also known as "The Flatiron" is without a doubt my favourite Toronto subject. Over my career I have created more artistic versions of this iconic landmark and it's developing surroundings than I can recall. Regardless of the activity around it, this unique piece of architecture dating from 1910 stands resolute on it's triangle of ground. The image you see here is the version that I think captures the essence of "My Toronto" - The Old, The New and The Futuristic !
Note: This product usually ships within 3 – 5 days by courier.
If you’re looking for souvenir gifts or art products, you’ve come to the right place. Our online souvenir shop right here in Toronto has all kinds of styles of art to choose from.
Giclee Art Prints (Unframed)
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavy weight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours.
Canvas Prints (Framed)
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavy weight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Framed Art Prints are quoted separately.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page.