Sam The Record Man Canvas Wrap
Note: This product usually ships within 3 – 5 days.
The artwork features Toronto's famous flagship location of "Sam the Record Man," An influential chain of record stores located across Canada.
Now torn down, the downtown Toronto location of the store was most famous for its large iconic sign which featured a giant illuminated record which lit up this section of Yonge Street.
The Sam the Record Man flagship store was opened in 1961 by Sam Sniderman at 347 Yonge Street, Toronto, Canada. It was the second Sam's store to be on Yonge Street, as its precursor store was at 219 Yonge Street from 1959, until the 347 location opened in late 1961.
- Ready to hang - Wrapped or Framed
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavy weight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Framed Art Prints are quoted separately. Please e-mail Pam@davidcrighton.com.
Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page