Gladstone Hotel, Toronto Wall Art
Note: This product usually ships within 3 – 7 days.
Internationally recognized as Canada's favourite Boutique Art Hotel, the Gladstone uniquely blends historical Victorian architecture with contemporary luxury, downtown culture and a lot of art, making it an iconic Toronto hub for locals and international travelers alike.
Supporting 37 artist designed hotel rooms, over 70 art exhibitions a year, 4 diverse event venue spaces and 2 restaurants, all on a strong values-based mandate, the Gladstone strives to foster an authentic experience for its guests and the local community.
Crightonism: I've had some fine times at the Gladstone. Art and Music are my attractions and this place is "Full of It" ;) It was a pleasure to create this original Toronto art print looking as lively as an historical landmark that is still a thriving Toronto Work of Art in it's own right.
Return Policy: All products may be returned at our expense for full refund
WHAT ARE YOU BUYING?:
Choose from Digital reproduction and Floating Frame Canvas Ready to Hang.
For a picture of Floating Frame, shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. Page
Giclee Art Prints
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavy weight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours.
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavy weight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Framed Art Prints are quoted separately. Please e-mail Pam@davidcrighton.com.
Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page