TorontoThe Goof Garden Gate, Toronto Wall Art
Note: This product usually ships within 3 – 5 days.
Located in "The Beach" area of eastern Toronto this restaurant has been a favorite hang-out for thousands of kids many of whom attended Malvern Collegiate. At one point the neon sign lost power to two letters and the result read "GOO-FOO" which got shortened again verbally to "GOOF". The Fox Cinema across Queen Street East was and is still an attraction. Dinner at the Goof and a movie at the Fox equals a good night out in the Beach.
Crightonism: I've done the Goof-Fox night-out a few times myself and always enjoyed seeing my artwork on the menu too. It's been a while so I'm not sure it's still on the cover... I hope so :)
Return Policy: All products may be returned at our expense for full refund
WHAT ARE YOU BUYING?:
Choose from Digital reproduction and Floating Frame Canvas Ready to Hang.
For a picture of Floating Frame, shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. Page
Giclee Art Prints
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavy weight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours.
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavy weight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Framed Art Prints are quoted separately. Please e-mail Pam@davidcrighton.com.
Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page