Leuty Lifeguard Station, Toronto Wall Art
Note: This product usually ships within 3 – 5 days.
Toronto historic sites include Leuty Lifeguard station located in the east end. The Beaches, or “Beach Village” or “Beach” as many locals call it, is a charming, laid-back neighbourhood with a vintage small-town vibe. This historic building was built in the 1920's and will be renovated to protect it from rising lake waters so it will remain one of the most charming landmarks of this lakefront neighbourhood of Toronto.
Giclee Art Prints
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavy weight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours.
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavy weight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Framed Art Prints are quoted separately. Please e-mail Pam@davidcrighton.com.
Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page