Locomotive Cafe Toronto Wall Art
Note: This product usually ships within 3 – 5 days.
David Crighton Art has created "The Locomotive Cafe", a popular Junction cafe and eatery. If you drop by, you will very likely find a wall of David Crighton's art that you can peruse during a leisurely lunch or cup of coffee.
David can personalize your housewarming, birthday, anniversary, wedding, Christmas gift or souvenir or your visit to Toronto upon request.
Giclee Art Prints
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavy weight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours.
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavy weight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Framed Art Prints are quoted separately. Please e-mail Pam@davidcrighton.com.
Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page