Madoc, Ontario Wall Art
Note: This product usually ships within 3 – 5 days by courier.
This artwork was created during the period that David lived in Tweed, Ontario. This art print depicts the small Ontario town of Madoc, located southeast of Bancroft, halfway between Toronto and Ottawa. Similar to his well known landmark Neigbourhood illustrations, scenes of small town Ontario are popular.
If you’re looking for souvenir gifts or art products, you’ve come to the right place. Our online souvenir shop right here in Toronto has all kinds of styles of art to choose from.
Giclee Art Prints (Unframed)
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavyweight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours.
Canvas Prints (Framed)
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavyweight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln-dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Framed Art Prints are quoted separately.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page.