Mamma Mia Royal Alex Toronto Wall Art
Note: This product usually ships within 3 – 7 days.
The artwork represented on this website are digitally printed by the artist in his studio on acid-free paper using archival quality inks.
Signed and dated in pencil by the artist.
Beginning at an early age, David Crighton's fascination with art and architecture developed into a career which combines them both. Since graduating from Central Technical School in 1974 David Crighton has been recording the architectural diversity of Toronto & Southern Ontario with his distinctive style.
Choose from Digital reproduction and Floating Frame Canvas Ready to Hang.
For a picture of Floating Frame, shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. Page
Giclee Art Prints
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavy weight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours.
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavy weight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Framed Art Prints are quoted separately. Please e-mail Pam@davidcrighton.com.
Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page