Massey Hall #2 Toronto Wall Art
Note: This product usually ships within 3 – 5 days.
Over the years David has sold a lot of prints of Massey Hall. He's also given these prints to various entertainers with their name on the Marquee. Names like Cat Stevens, Gordon Lightfoot (who displays his print in his home) are among the "celebrity" recipients of this historic Toronto entertainment house.
Designed by architect Sidney Badgley, Massey Hall was completed in 1894 at a cost of $152,390.75. Construction was financed by Hart Massey of Massey-Harris (later Massey Ferguson) holding company. The hall's debut concert was on June 14, 1894. In 1933, the Massey Foundation undertook further renovations to the hall. It is currently used for a variety of events and is operated by the same corporation as Roy Thomson Hall.
Giclee Art Prints (Unframed)
- Fine art print ready for custom framing to suit your decor
- Ink jet print on paper
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavy weight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours
- shipped in a sturdy mailing tube for maximum protection
Canvas Prints (Framed)
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavy weight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Framed Art Prints are quoted separately. Please e-mail Pam@davidcrighton.com.
Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page