Morrissey Tavern Toronto Wall Art
Note: This product usually ships within 3 – 5 days.
Once located at Yonge and Davenport, The Morrissey Tavern is a much loved pub that many a Torontonian visited for a pint.
David always starts with a pen & ink outline before he goes bold with his colour to create happy, often whimsical illustrations in an art style we know and love. Well known for his wall prints of Toronto, our art store also carries posters and a stationery line of classy note cards that includes post cards and wall calendars with Toronto landmarks and neighbourhoods as their theme.
David can personalize your housewarming, birthday, anniversary, wedding, Christmas gift or souvenir or your visit to Toronto. Just ask firstname.lastname@example.org
Giclee Art Prints
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavy weight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours.
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavy weight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Framed Art Prints are quoted separately. Please e-mail Pam@davidcrighton.com.
Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page