Mt. Rushmore National Memorial, U.S.A Wall Art
Our American Collection Wall Art comes in several art styles: Giclee Prints, Glass and Canvas prints and wraps. We are a unique gift store with products at all price levels created using the colourful and detailed illustrations of Canadian Artist David Crighton.
Note: Tihs product usually ships in 1 -3 days
The Mount Rushmore National Memorial is a sculpture carved into the granite face of Mount Rushmore near Keystone, South Dakota, in the United States.?_ Sculpted by Danish-American Gutzon Borglum and his son, Mount Rushmore features 60-foot sculptures of the heads of four United States presidents: George Washington (1732 _‚àö¬¢), Thomas Jefferson (1743 -1826), Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919), and Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865). Mount Rushmore has become an iconic symbol of presidential greatness and has appeared in works of fiction, and has been discussed or depicted in other popular works. It attracts over two million people annually.
Giclee Art Prints (Unframed)
- Fine art print ready for custom framing to suit your decor
- Inkjet print on paper
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavyweight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours
- shipped in a sturdy mailing tube for maximum protection
Canvas Prints (Framed)
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavyweight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln-dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Glass Custom Framed Art Prints are quoted separately. Please e-mail Pam@davidcrighton.com.
Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page