Nathan Phillips Square, Toronto Wall Art
Note: This product usually ships within 3 – 5 days. Ships by courier.
Toronto's Old and New City Hall Historic Landmark art prints are among the illustrations that Canadian Artist David Crighton is best known for. David's cool art captures the heart of the communities he creates as he pulls together famous local and historical landmarks that bring the best of the urban landscapes he is creating into focus. Canadians have enjoyed Mr. Crighton's unique and signature collages for over 40 years.
History: Nathan Phillips Square is an urban plaza that forms the forecourt to Toronto City Hall, or New City Hall, at the intersection of Queen Street West and Bay Street, and named for Nathan Phillips, mayor of Toronto from 1955 to 1962. The square opened in 1965, and, as with the City Hall, the square was designed by architect Viljo Revell. The square is the site of concerts, art displays, a weekly farmers' market, the winter festival of lights, and other public events, including demonstrations.
If you’re looking for souvenir gifts or art products, you’ve come to the right place. Our online souvenir shop right here in Toronto has all kinds of styles of art to choose from - canvas art in both framed and wrapped and framed prints as well as posters
Giclee Art Prints (Unframed)
- Fine art print ready for custom framing to suit your decor
- Ink jet print on paper
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavy weight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours
- shipped in a sturdy mailing tube for maximum protection
Canvas Prints (Framed)
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavy weight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Glass Framed Art Prints are quoted separately. Please e-mail Pam@davidcrighton.com.
Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page