Paupers Pub, Toronto Wall Art
Note: This product usually ships within 3 – 5 days by courier.
This century-old building was once home to a branch of the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce. It has now been converted into a three-floor pub with a warm atmosphere. It is located in Toronto's Annex neighbourhood near the corner of Bloor and Bathurst streets.
David can personalize your housewarming, birthday, anniversary, wedding, Christmas gift or souvenir or your visit to Toronto upon request.
If you’re looking for souvenir gifts or art products, you’ve come to the right place. Our online souvenir shop right here in Toronto has all kinds of styles of art to choose from.
Giclee Art Prints (Unframed)
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavyweight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours.
Canvas Prints (Framed)
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavyweight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln-dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Framed Art Prints are quoted separately.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.orgOur F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page.