Royal Conservatory Of Music, Toronto Wall Art
Note: This product usually ships within 3 – 5 days.
The Royal Conservatory of Music, branded as The Royal Conservatory, is a music education organization and performance venue headquartered in Toronto, Canada. It was founded in 1886 by Edward Fisher as The Toronto Conservatory of Music. In 1947, King George VI incorporated the organization through royal charter.
Its Toronto home was designated a National Historic Site of Canada in 1995 in recognition of the institution's significant influence on music education in Canada.
David can personalize your housewarming, birthday, anniversary, wedding, Christmas gift or souvenir of your visit to Toronto upon request for $25 - $50.
?√É¬§?_Return Policy: All products may be returned at our expense for full refund
WHAT ARE YOU BUYING?:
Choose from Digital reproduction and Floating Frame Canvas Ready to Hang.
For a picture of Floating Frame, shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. Page
Giclee Art Prints
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavy weight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours.
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavy weight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Framed Art Prints are quoted separately. Please e-mail Pam@davidcrighton.com.
Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page