Royal Cinema, Toronto Wall Art
Note: This product usually ships within 3 – 7 days.
This artwork features the famous Toronto landmark known as the Royal Cinema. It was built in 1939, and has served residents of the Little Italy neighborhood on College Street since that time.
Crightonism: The Royal Cinema is located in Little Italy, College Street and I thought it was the most appropriate venue to see Godfather 2. Superb pasta across the streetserved with lots of atmosphere prior to a great sequel.
David can personalize your housewarming, birthday, anniversary, wedding, Christmas gift or souvenir of your visit to Toronto upon request for $25 - $50.
Share your comments below the product for others to read.
If you are purchasing the Canvas, "Ready to Hang" option, please state in the 'Special Instructions' upon checkout whether you would like a Black or White Wrap for the edge.
If you are purchasing the Floating Frame, "Ready to Hang" option, please state in the 'Special Instructions' upon checkout whether you would like Black or Espresso Float Frame.
For more information on these options please visit our F.A.Q. page.
Giclee Art Prints
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavy weight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours.
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavy weight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Framed Art Prints are quoted separately. Please e-mail Pam@davidcrighton.com.
Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page