Sam The Record Man Toronto Wall Art
Note: This product usually ships within 3 – 5 days.
This was actually commissioned by Sam Sniderman himself as a gift for a retiring employee. Toronto Artist David Crighton was paid in cash and records - the records are all on view in the bottom half of this iconic Toronto Artwork.
The Sam the Record Man flagship store was opened in 1961 by Sam Sniderman at 347 Yonge Street, Toronto, Canada. It was the second Sam's store to be on Yonge Street, as its precursor store was at 219 Yonge Street from 1959, until the 347 location opened in late 1961.?
Note: This product usually ships within 3-5 days
If you’re looking for souvenir gifts or art products, you’ve come to the right place. Our online souvenir shop right here in Toronto has all kinds of styles of art to choose from - canvas art in both framed and wrapped and framed prints as well as posters.
Giclee Art Prints (Unframed)
- Fine art print ready for custom framing to suit your decor
- Ink jet print on paper
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavy weight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours
- shipped in a sturdy mailing tube for maximum protection
Canvas Prints (Framed)
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavy weight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Glass Framed Art Prints are quoted separately. Please e-mail Pam@davidcrighton.com.Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page