St. Joseph's Hospital #2, Toronto Wall Art
Note: This product usually ships within 3 – 5 days.
Canadian Artist, David Crighton - a well known artist in Toronto has spent his 40 year career capturing the city he calls home.¬†
If you are purchasing the Floating Frame, "Ready to Hang" option, please state in the 'Special Instructions' upon checkout whether you would like Black or Espresso Float Frame.
For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. Page
Please share your comments below the product for others to read.
Giclee Art Prints
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavy weight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours.
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavy weight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Framed Art Prints are quoted separately. Please e-mail Pam@davidcrighton.com.
Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page