The Rex Jazz and Blues Bar Toronto Wall Art
Note: This product usually ships within 3 – 7 days.
This is a reproduction of an acrylic painting of The Rex Jazz and Blues Bar Toronto created by Toronto Artist David Crighton. One of the great jazz bars of the 6ix, this is “where jazz lives” in Toronto and where, for over 40 years, music lovers have gathered to enjoy the sounds and the vibe of a hip, happening entertainment venue with great food to boot! The Rex, as it is affectionately known, is part of Toronto’s thriving local jazz scene and I mean THRIVING! Where else do people like Wynton Marsalis, Joshua Redmond or Harry Connick Jr. show up for a session?
David always starts with a pen & ink outline before he goes bold with his colour to create happy, often whimsical illustrations in an art style we know and love. Well known for his wall prints of Toronto, our art store also carries posters and a stationery line of classy note cards that includes post cards and wall calendars with Toronto landmarks and neighbourhoods as their theme.
Giclee Art Prints
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavy weight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours.
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavy weight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Framed Art Prints are quoted separately. Please e-mail Pam@davidcrighton.com.
Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page