Winchester Hotel, Toronto Wall Art
Note: This product usually ships within 3 – 5 days.
The Facts: Originally known as the Lakeview Hotel, the landmark Winchester Hotel was built in 1888 on Parliament Street in Toronto_x000D_
The street is named for the Parliament Buildings of Upper Canada, built in 1794 on the south side of Front Street(then Palace Street) just west of Parliament Street. Berkeley Street was the first "Parliament Street", until the city moved Parliament Street one block east. The street route follows a trail originally cut through the woods by Governor John Graves Simcoe to his summer house on the Don River, Castle Frank. While Parliament Street was originally one of the most important boulevards in the city, the street now primarily passes post-industrial areas and housing projects._x000D_
Return Policy:All products may be returned at our expense for full refund_x000D_
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a David Crighton Art Gift Card._x000D_
David can personalize your housewarming, birthday, anniversary, wedding, Christmas gift or souvenir of your visit to Toronto upon request. This service is generally provided at no extra charge._x000D_
If you are purchasing the Floating Frame, "Ready to Hang" option, please state in the 'Special Instructions' upon checkout whether you would like Black or Espresso Float Frame._x000D_
Our F.A.Q. Section has images of the matted and framed Art Print and Ready to Hang Canvas Floating Frame. For now, we have one photograph of a Standard Size Ready To Hang Floating Frame Horizontal print of a Neighbourhood._x000D_
For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. Page_x000D_
Please share your comments below the product for others to read.
Giclee Art Prints
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavy weight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours.
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavy weight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Framed Art Prints are quoted separately. Please e-mail Pam@davidcrighton.com.
Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page