City TV Building Truck Side Toronto Wall Art
Toronto landmark City TV is the brainchild of Moses Znaimer who wisely commisisoned artist David Crighton for all these versions of the iconic brand.
Note: This product usually ships within 3 – 5 days by courier.
If you're over 45 and lived in Toronto, you'll remember "Baby Blue Movies" and "CITY TV" the brain child of Moses Znaimer. Famous landmark and historic buildings are David Crighton's stock in trade. He has created an archive of beautifully detailed illustrations capturing all the phases of CITY TV - Toronto. How many urban landscape buildings have a car coming out the side?
The landmark and historic building illustrated here is at 299 Queen St. W. is where CITY TV moved from it's first location on Queen St. E between Church and Jarvis.
If you’re looking for souvenir gifts or art products, you’ve come to the right place. Our online souvenir shop right here in Toronto has all kinds of styles of art to choose from.
Giclee Art Prints (Unframed)
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavy weight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours.
Canvas Prints (Framed)
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavy weight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Framed Art Prints are quoted separately.
Please email: email@example.comOur F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page